We must thank you here for your kind interest to know about us.
- After conducting hundreds of interviews and many training sessions by the founders, the concept of DBA Things emerged. We felt that many DBAs are missing ‘something’. Some times practical knowledge, theoretical knowledge or Tools that a DBA must have to become a successful DBA. We called those ‘things’ – DBA Things.
- We are not perfect but together we can make ‘things’ perfect
source link Our Vision
- Excellence : We constantly strive to be excellent in everything that we do.
- People : We develop the talents and respect the talent.
- Community : We are active in the communities. We are helping many technical professionals world wide and many of them are helping us.
- Our mission is to increase and share knowledge by helping each other.
- Our goal is to become a most trusted knowledge sharing platform for DBAs by 2019.
source Meet the Team
|1||Amit Kumar||Technical Blogger|
|2||Parvinder Pal||Co-Founder & Technical Blogger|
|3||Sachin Diwakar||Co-Founder, Editor & Web Admin|
|4||Vaibhav Gupta||Co-Founder & Social Media Specialist|
|5||Vivek Garg||Technical Blogger|
Sometimes, we use some of the scripts which are not written by us or some of the text which is not written by us or some of the images which are not created by us. So we would like to thanks those known and unknown sources and creators who wrote this scripts, text or images that we used on our blog. We try to post the link or name of the blogger if its known to us as Reference.
The posts and the content on this blog are provided “AS IS” with no warranties and confer no rights. These have been written tested by our authors with their environment.
Usage of the Content is purely based on readers and users needs and usage.
The opinions expressed on this blog are mine alone, and do not represent those of my employer or anyone else.